Laugh your way to a better day



One of my friends always has the funniest jokes as her messenger profile picture or hilarious statements about her life for her status. I usually burst out laughing when I read them and I love how she uses humor when dealing with life’s inevitable unpleasant moments. Laughter can really lift your mood and help you take your mind off of your troubles. Sometimes when my loved ones are down I try to find a good joke to share with them to do just that!  I chose a few below that I found online to share with you. I hope they help you giggle your way into a happier day!

1. A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.''

2. A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named 'Amal.' The other goes to a family in Spain, they name him Juan'. Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, ''But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal.''     

3. What did Jay-Z call his girlfriend before they got married? FeyoncĂ©.

4. Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like banana.

5. Dry erase boards are remarkable.

6. Two elderly couples were walking down the street, the women a couple of metres ahead of the men. One man told the other that they'd had a wonderful meal the night before-great food, reasonably priced. His friend asked for the name of the restaurant. 
"Well, I'll need your help on this. Let's see, there's a flower that smells great and has thorns on the stem?"
"That would be a rose," his friend responded.
"That's it!" the man replied. Then he shouted to his wife: "Hey, Rose! What's the name of the restaurant we ate at last night?" (Joke by Kerry Barnum)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Visit to an Orisha Yard

The massive cross on the hill

The Heineken Experience